Journeys Representation specialises in the Luxury travel space, headed by Kirsty Thomas-Thoeun, we are passionate about immersive travel, and who we represent, our luxury clients are hand chosen by us as they represent the heart & soul of their destination. Each offers unique products & experiences in existing & emerging destinations.
So why choose us to represent your brand?
Our innovated & tailored approach is refined to each client’s individuals needs. We create and build on awareness of your product in Australia and NZ , a number of our clients have been “new” brands to this market.
We focus on maximising sales potential across Australia through developing new trade partnerships in addition to building upon existing relationships, implementing new sales initiatives, sourcing and developing new B2B sales opportunities.
We have an in-depth knowledge of how to build the very best partnerships, and how to support our hotels, travel companies and DMC’s to work in sync with our agents & tour operators to deliver immersive and experiential travel that their clients will love.
We works as an extension of your team, we are the “face” of your brand in Australia & NZ. Our personalised service means we are the link in the partnership between you and the luxury travel advisor and tour operator clients.
Engaging with Luxury Travel Advisors, Retail Travel Agencies, Travel Concierge, Niche Tour Operators & Wholesalers on a daily basis – ensures you are visible & we work to proactively develop business in this market.
Day to day management and development of the agency sales market in AU, including sales calls, regular emails to database & reporting.
Development of agency relationships at head office and retail level.
Our Sales Representation can include the following, but is not limited to:
- Working with all client segments – Luxury Travel Advisors, Retail Travel Agencies, Travel Concierge, MICE Operators, Niche Tour Operators & Wholesalers.
- Regular contact & sales calls, organising sales missions.
- Representing your brand at tradeshows or Consumers events, presenting at agency client nights, travel industry functions.
- Reinforcing relationships working with a travel providers’ existing supporting agents.
- Sourcing new potential business and client bases.
- Developing & implementing strategic sales plans for Australia and/or New Zealand.
- Assisting in the development of MICE business between travel providers and clients.
- Organise and escort FAMs with high-end Travel Advisors.
- Development of consumer-focused initiatives with your agency partners.
- Industry education of your brand through one-on-one appointments, coffees clusters, training sessions, webinars & trade events.
- Enable regional follow-up services for enquires and sales direct to the travel provider.
- Development and evaluation of co-operative marketing initiatives.
Public Relations & Communication
We have existing well-developed relationships with high profile travel media, editors & travel journalists. We can organise Press Releases that ensure the trade and/or consumers are inspired to travel to your destinations & experience your travel products. We can also arrange Media FAMs.
Marketing & Other Ways We Can Work With You
We can provide Market Analysis & Insight
We can assist with Social Media, Email Marketing, Database marketing to key travel trade.
Evaluate and offer constructive feedback for independent boutique hotels wishing to establish themselves in the luxury end of the Australian travel market.
Provide high quality photography & 360° Virtual Tour Packages to Hotels & Resorts through our existing client Philippe Auger.